Terms And Conditions
BY ACCESSING MENOFMONTREAL.COM, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:
a) I am at least 18 years of age.
b) I am aware of the standards and laws of my community, state, locale, and country regarding viewing or receiving explicit adult material.
c) I agree to hold 9322-0325 QUEBEC INC, its owners, administrators, and all others connected with the maintenance of this site harmless and free of all liability that might arise from my use of the site.
d) I hereby acknowledge that explicit visual, audio and/or textual depictions of homosexual conduct appear on this website, that I am familiar with materials of this kind, and that such materials do not offend me. I'm not offended by explicit language, nudity and/or the description or depiction of sexual acts between consenting adults and I access this site of my own free will.
e) I will not exhibit any material from your site to a minor and will carefully ensure that no minor has access to it or any other person who might find such material personally offensive.
f) I am not from a government agency or organization interested in obtaining information to use against the site operator, advertiser, or any person whomsoever in any conceivable manner.
g) I am not a reporter, writer, or agent for any news or media organization.
h) I understand and agree, without condition, that all information, videos, materials, and pictures found on this site are the property of 9322-0325 QUEBEC INC. I understand without condition that the entirety of this site is copyrighted to 9322-0325 QUEBEC INC. I agree, without condition, that by entering this site I or others who have access to my computer and/or Internet access account will not distribute to other websites, blogs, or any other media whatsoever any contents of this site without the express permission of 9322-0325 QUEBEC INC. I understand and accept that I may be held legally and financially liable, including any associated legal/court costs for any violation of copyright infringement as it relates to the total content of this specific site and through my accessing and viewing of this specific site.
i) I understand that the use of words and terms such as "boy," "teen," "young," "kid,"etc. are not meant to imply that models are below legal age or to encourage sex with persons below legal age. All models shown herein are CONSENTING ADULTS of legal age and all record-keeping is kept current and within all adult video law guidelines.
9322-0325 QUEBEC INC provides this website and related services subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth both above and below. Please read the following information carefully:
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between 9322-0325 QUEBEC INC (hereinafter "9322-0325 QUEBEC INC" or "the Company"), its affiliates, successors and assigns, and you the subscriber (hereinafter called "You" or "User") for your use and enjoyment of www.MenOfMontreal.com (hereinafter "MenOfMontreal.com," "Site," or "Website"), and all of the content as may be contained within, and supersedes any other written or oral agreement.
1. Subject to User's acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement (as evidenced by your submission of an application for membership) and the payment of all required membership fees, the Company agrees to provide User with all the privileges of Membership, including access to the Members-only materials at the Site which are available to all Members in good standing.
2. User agrees that this Agreement is subject to change by the Company at any time and changes shall become effective upon notice to Members by email or by posting at or via hyperlink to the Website. You may not alter, delete, add, change, or edit any of these terms and conditions, and any such attempted alteration shall be void and of no effect.
3. User agrees that any action taken to Bookmark to a page on this Site whereby the Warning Page, the Age Verification Page, and/or the Terms and Conditions of Membership Page is bypassed shall constitute an implicit acceptance by User of all the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
4. This site, including any content or information contained within it, is provided "as is" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site.
9322-0325 QUEBEC INC, its affiliates, and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the site, site-related services, and/or content or information contained within the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or site-related services is to stop using the site and/or those services.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of MenOfMontreal.com, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE MATERIAL, AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY COMPANY, IS BORNE EXCLUSIVELY BY YOU. SHOULD THE MATERIAL, OR ANY OTHER SERVICE PROVIDED BY COMPANY, PROVE DEFECTIVE AND/OR CAUSE ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR INCONVENIENCE TO YOU, YOU, AND NOT THE COMPANY, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST AND ALL DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY FROM ANY AND ALL SUCH DEFECTS.
ANY LIABILITY OF COMPANY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OR ACTION, SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE MEMBERSHIP FEE PAID BY, OR ON BEHALF OF, THE SUBSCRIBER TO THE COMPANY FOR THE PRECEDING MONTHLY BILLING PERIOD OR CHOSEN SUBSCRIPTION FEE, AS APPLICABLE.
Although 9322-0325 QUEBEC INC attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform 9322-0325 QUEBEC INC so that it can be corrected.
5. User agrees to indemnify and hold without harm 9322-0325 QUEBEC INC, its officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and other Users from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees) and liabilities resulting from any and all use of the User's account whether authorized or not authorized.
6. The right to use MenOfMontreal.com is not transferable. ACCOUNTS ARE FOR YOUR NON-COMMERCIAL HOME USE ONLY! Each Member must keep his/her password strictly confidential and You agree that if You share Your unique Login name and/or Your Password with another individual that Your access to the Website is subject to immediate termination without notice or reimbursement of any kind. If the User has multiple accounts, then the User is limited to one login session per system account at any time. Violation of this policy will be dealt with as theft of service and may be prosecuted under civil or criminal law.
7. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials contained at MenOfMontreal.com are proprietary and constitute valuable intellectual property owned by the Company. You acknowledge and agree that as such You may access, view, download, receive and otherwise use the Materials available at the Website only as specifically authorized by the Company and in accordance with the terms and conditions of Your membership, only on one computer or device at a time and, if downloadable copies of the Materials are made available to You by the Website, You may make only a single copy of such Materials for Your own personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment.
You further acknowledge that the Company specifically prohibits you from doing any of the following acts, and you agree not to do any of these prohibited acts: (a) permitting other individuals to directly or indirectly use the Materials; (b) modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decomposing, or disassembling the Materials (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (c) making copies or creating derivative works based on the Materials, except as provided herein; (d) renting, leasing, or transferring any rights in the Materials; (e) removing any proprietary notices or labels on the Materials; and, (f) making any other use of the Materials not expressly permitted herein.
8. You further represent and warrant to the Company that your agreement to these terms and conditions constitutes an agreement that You shall not access, or attempt to access, any Materials available at the Website in a manner not expressly authorized by the Company. You agree and warrant that You shall at no time access, view, download, receive or otherwise use, or cause or enable others to access, view, download, receive or otherwise use Materials, directly or indirectly, in places which the Company does not authorize such access, viewing, downloading, receipt or other use.
You further acknowledge that you understand and agree that any and all unauthorized access, viewing, downloading, receipt, duplication or other use of Materials from the Site, in which You are directly or indirectly involved, shall constitute intentional infringement(s) of the Company's and potentially others' intellectual property rights and other rights in such Materials and shall further constitute a violation of Company's trademark and other rights, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy.
9. User will abide by all the rules, regulations, and policies of those networks and computer systems accessed via this account. If the User is unsure of those policies, it is the User's responsibility to ascertain said policies. Accessing MenOfMontreal.com is limited to access with a standard web browser. Spiders, web crawlers, offline downloaders, or any software that automatically connects to the servers for the purpose of downloading the entire site, or a portion thereof, is strictly prohibited. Use of said software will result in account termination without reimbursement.
10. Payment Terms:
You understand that by joining this website your credit card or checking account will be billed as per the plan or purchase you choose. You understand that if you join any monthly membership plan, your credit card or checking account will be billed on a recurring basis in the amount of the plan in which you choose until you request cancellation of your membership by notifying the third party billing company you used upon joining (CCBill.com). Failure to use this account(s) does not relieve the User of payment obligations.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that if You cancel Your monthly membership, or if Your membership is canceled by the Company, Your username and password will be removed from the system at the end of the then current monthly membership period and that You will be entitled to receive the full benefits of Your monthly membership until the end of such period. You shall not be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if You cancel Your monthly membership before the end of the then current monthly membership period. You agree that if you cancel at any time after purchasing a monthly membership to the Site (e.g., 20 minutes after you sign up), You will still be charged the full month's membership fee.
9322-0325 QUEBEC INC has the right to terminate service for any unpaid or partially paid subscriptions.
9322-0325 QUEBEC INC reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the user on a pro-rata basis.
You further agree that as a Subscriber, You must promptly inform Company of any and all the following: loss or theft of the credit card used to pay for Membership to the Website, at or through the Website; changes in the expiration date of the credit card; changes in home or billing address; apparent breaches of security regarding Your Membership, such as loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password; and all other changes pertaining to Your credit card account used to pay for services pursuant to this Agreement which may affect Company's ability to expeditiously obtain payments due to Company. You agree that You will remain liable for any unauthorized use of Website or any of its services associated with your Membership, until You have notified the Company in writing.
You hereby agree that any fraudulent reporting of a lost or stolen credit card used to obtain goods or services from the Website or any fraudulent reporting of an unauthorized charge to the Website on Your credit card which has been made by You or anyone under Your authority, at a time when a charge or other obligation for payment for goods and/or services to Website remains outstanding at the time of such fraudulent reporting, You shall be liable to the Company for liquidated damages. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability You may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
11. 9322-0325 QUEBEC INC is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the User’s own risk.
12. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
13. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
14. By the use of a MenOfMontreal.com account, the User accepts all terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.